1. CHEER , CLAP and ENCOURAGE OTHERS Please help us create a Positive Team Environment. Anything less is to cheat yourself of the experience and to rob others of the GIFT OF YOUR PRESENCE. Crispy High Fives Are MANDATORY!!! XFIT IS OUR SANCTUARY Make it yours! Please leave your personal, job, family issues at the door. Please keep conversations strictly about health and fitness. There’s No Whining, No Complaining, Absolutely No Frowning, Only Hugs, Smiles and Warm Fuzzy Feelings Are Allowed. Thank You.
2. R-E-S-P-E-C-T When you walk in the door. Please be aware and respectful of your surroundings. If there is coaching going on stay quiet so people can hear and learn. We highly encourage you to socialize with your TEAM and CHEER one another. But please be attentive during the demo. This will allow for an efficient and quality training session for everyone. It doesn’t matter if you’ve been working out for 1 month or 5 years, it’s very disrespectful to have your own private conversation or do your own thing when the coach is trying to give instruction to the class. You may know how to perform each movement off the top of your head, but not everyone does, so just be patient and quiet and let everyone get the full benefits of the coaches’ knowledge. Besides, you might learn something new about the lift that you would have otherwise missed! Please Be Coachable!
3. PLEASE ARRIVE EARLY Give yourself enough time to use the restroom and perform your mobility drills. This is also time to discuss any questions, comments or concerns with the on-site coach before the start of the workout. Classes start when they’re scheduled to start not a second later. It’s distracting and it delays the class when members are late. You must be on the Main workout floor ready to go by class time. If you can’t come on time please attend the next class. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!
4. Welcome and greet each other! A simple Good Morning or Good Evening with a smile goes along way. Let’s help one another feel welcome and appreciated.
5. Introduce yourself to someone you don’t know. Especially to the Newbies! We know it could awkward introducing yourself to someone new but let’s all extend our hands in friendship and show interest in one another. We are a family and you can get as involved as you like.
6. Proper hygiene is required– Please always wear clean clothes and deodorant, inappropriate body odor is offensive. We share the space with others, good hygiene is imperative. If you are not feeling or smelling in any way stay home and rest.
7. Tidy Up Please clean up after yourself and others. If you see the need, go and meet it. This will help keep XFIT clean, safe and Awesome!
8. Hard Work! Dedication!. Challenge Yourself. Every moment is an opportunity to excel, to be more, to achieve your best. Make every rep count. Always use full range of motion. Train Hard and Earn Your Results.
9. Teamwork Makes The Dream Work!!! Everyone starts together and finishes together. If you finish training early and the person sweating next to you isn’t even halfway done, cheer them on until they finish. It’s not polite to pack up and leave while others are still struggling with the workout. There will be times that you’re last to finish and you would wish someone was there to cheer you on. We do understand that there are special occasion when you have to leave a little early. Please give us a heads up and excuse yourself from the Coaches & the Team.
10. Sharing Is Caring Follow and post on our Facebook Page. It is awesome to see everyone sharing stories, progress, frustration, challenges etc. Come out to our social events. Share your accomplishments and the positive changes you are making in your life. Be PROUD of all your ACHIEVEMENTS. You’ll never know who you’re INSPIRING and MOTIVATING along the way! If you know anyone that can benefit from this experience and this lifestyle change invite them to our XFIT Family. Let’s make everyone around us better.
11. Quality Over Quantity. It’s not about what you do. It’s how you do it. Know when to back off and when to turn it up. If you get hurt, you can’t train. If you can’t train, you can’t get fit. You are here to get fit and healthy. There are always substitutions and modifications that we can make. Please to ask us for assistance. This is being smart, not weak. We are here to help you improve.
12. Progress Not Perfection. Being consistent is the key to your success. Be consistent with training mentally, physically, emotionally and spiritually. Always excel, track your progress and make it a priority to get results. If you do these things you will be well on your way to success. We all want to be our best, always set new goals, break old barriers, and positively compete against yourself and others. Always remember how far you’ve come.
13. GET SOME!!! – We are respectful but we are not politically correct. We joke, yell, swear, grunt, scream, sweat, bleed, etc. You can too. There is such a thing as gentle, quiet strength, but most of us haven’t mastered that yet, and most of us don’t intend to.
14. Do not come to the class when you are not feeling well/sick. Your body most like need to rest and recover. Working out when you’re sick isn’t smart. Please be considerate to teammates and staff by not spreading it around. This rule stands for things like skin infections, gi bugs, etc…not just colds or flus. Please stay home and rest.
15. Headphones are only to be used while running outside. Once you’re inside, they need to be removed. Headphones can distract you from things going on around you, and make it impossible to hear technique corrections or instructions from your coach.
16. Please DO NOT bring any children or visitors during class unless it’s a Free Class or Bring A Friend Day.
17. Finally… Don’t forget to laugh and enjoy each other’s company.
That’s it for now. We’ll see you in our next class!
XFIT Gym Rules
Do not bring any food, soda, or pre- or post-workout drink into the studio. (WATER ONLY!)
Do not bring food wrappers or other garbage into the studio.
Do not litter the parking lot or street with garbage.
Do not use street shoes on the mat floors.
Do not park in the ‘Almost Everything’ lot next door.
Do clean up after yourself.
Do put things back where they belong.
Do respect equipment and use with care.
Clean after yourself when using the bathroom and make sure to turn off faucets and flush the toilet, if you used it.
Use only one disposable cup when using the water dispenser, hold onto it to reuse until you leave.
Do not drag anything across the floors anywhere in the studio.
During the hours of 8:00am to 5pm, Monday to Friday, do not use the building’s front parking lot or drive onto it to drop off anyone or anything. Everyone must park on the street during normal building business hours.